Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Boring babbling

Salam! Hi!
This is dynz, and this would be my first post...
The first few weeks of class is going a bit slow that it makes me want to go back to my hometown already...
Miss my family at home laaaaa.....
But really, some things here do change like the shopping mall East Cost Mall which my friends said that it look almost like KL's shopping mall
Although its a pity really, where is the pharmacy?
I bought a few things though, shopping season and all....
Sorry for all the boring details of my life though...
Which would contribute to the title above which is...
BORING BABBLING!!!!!!

by dynz

1 comment:

the fab ten said...

ketika entry 'Boring Babbling' ini ditulis, Moi betul2 berada di sebelah Miss Dynz...
ahah =D
oit, Dynz...
if Dynz x balik minggu ni, jom la gi shopping ECM lg...
the mega sale is still on bebeyh!!!
=D

~MOI~